Try our new peanut butter protein powder in this delicious chocolate peanut butter protein balls recipe! Perfect for a snack any time of the day, even a little treat!
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanut butter protein powder
- 2 tablespoons of cacao or cocoa
- 1 pinch of salt
- Place the peanut butter, vanilla honey, and salt into a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the protein powder and cacao or cocoa to the bowl and mix. Use your hands to work the mixture until it resembles a cookie dough consistency.
- Shape 1 tablespoon of the mixture into a ball and continue to do so until the mixture is finished. Place in the fridge to set for 30 minutes, then enjoy!