For a delicious healthy treat, try our choc chip cookie dough protein bar recipe for your next on the go snack. We’ve got both options for vegans and non-vegans to enjoy!
- 100g oat flour or rolled oats
- 3 scoops Vanilla Ice Ice Baby Protein Powder or Like a Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp butter or almond butter
- 1 tbsp honey or vegan friendly syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Splash of milk or almond milk
- Handful of dark chocolate chips or vegan dark chocolate chips
- Line cake tin with greaseproof baking paper.
- In a large bowl, mix flour and Vanilla Ice Ice Baby protein powder. Melt and stir honey, almond butter and coconut oil in pan.
- Pour liquid into dry mix and add two splashes of almond milk. Mix. Continue adding splashes of milk until mixture turns into a crumbly texture. Add chocolate chips and use your hands to knead into a smooth dough.
- Place into cake tin and fill out at 2-3 cm deep, then place in fridge to cool for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from fridge, lift out mixture and cut into bars.